Properties in Paradise

Sutherlnads St. John (St. John's, St. John, AG - 000000000001) Built

$275,000 XCD
101,860.00

Apex Realtors

Apex Realtors 1 305 394 8015 (Office) 1 268 736 9443 (Office) 1 268 464 9443 (Cell) Request More Info

  • Type: Residential
  • Style: Single Story
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Size: 1,200 sq. ft. "30' x 40'"
  • Development Level: Built
  • Lot Type: Rectangular
  • Lot Size: 5000 sq. ft.
  • Year Built: 2006

Description

Other features -

220 volts

Construction Material and specification: The outlined construction materials and specification were inspected on site and are as follows:

Substructure: + Reinforced concrete block pillars + Timber floor

Superstructure walls and frame + Reinforced concrete and T1-11 plywood on the exterior and T1-11 plywood on the interior. Approximately eight percent (8%) of the superstructure consist of timber and the other ninety-two percent (92%) consist of reinforced concrete and concrete blocks.

Roof and ceiling: Galvanize iron sheeting on timber purlin with T1-11 plywood as ceiling on 2”x 6” exposed timber rafters.

Windows and doors + Solid wooden doors on the entrance and flush doors on the interior + Single hung windows

Floor finishes: Vinyl tiles, carpet and wood

Wall finishes: Paint, ceramic or similar tiles to bathrooms and kitchen

Fixtures and fittings: Built-in cupboard, shelves, vanity, clothes closets, mechanical fittings & fixtures are modern.

Plumbing Installation: Bathtub with shower stall

Electrical installation Standard power and lighting installation connected to the main supply telephone connections to all rooms Internal lighting.

Attachments

Features

Exterior Finish

  • Wood

Roof

  • Metal

Lot Features

  • Fenced Yard
  • Garden Area
  • Landscaped
  • Trees / Shrubs

Extra Features

  • Public Transportation
  • Unfurnished
P2#87502311
top
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.